Wednesday, October 26

Big Opportunity

I can't believe I forgot to post this. Last week I recieved an email asking if I would like to potentially be a sponsor for the opening of Walish Gooshe in the DC area. I've never heard of the brand but surely you can imagine how awesome it would be to have my name and logo being advertised on their website and on banners at the event. That would provide me with so much business! Unfortunately I had to decline. Even though in my last post I was talking about making pancakes and such, school has been way too demanding these last few weeks. If you can believe it we're already half way done with the semester which of course means- midterms. I send the woman who contacted me an email apologizing for my conflicting schedule and asked (begged) that they would think of me for future events. She responded quickly and said she would, so hopefully this isn't the last of Kristie's Kreations big event opporunties.

No comments:

Post a Comment