Wednesday, October 12

A Lifetime of Happiness to Des and Ray



Obviously today is catch up on my blog day. Actually I'm supposed to be studying for a midterm but all that means is do whaetever you can to not study, including blog updates. A week or two ago I was asked to make some cupcakes for a friends wedding. Not instead of a cake but in addition to (thank God, much less pressure). I had taken a batch of my Blueberries and Cream to her bridal shower and they loved them so that's what she asked me to bring. I only brought a few dozen and even though everyone was very complimentary of them we used a lot of the cupcakes for a cake fight. I think because they were much easier to throw. At least a few folks took some of my busines cards...
Shown is a picture of my best bud Gretchen and another best bud Sean, she got him pretty good.
Pow, right in the kisser.


No comments:

Post a Comment