Monday, October 31

Cupcake Inspirations

Yesterday, as you may or may not recall, I was supposed to make some of those delicious pancakes I posted about. However, because my school is in the ghetto, once night approached we were a little apprehensive about traveling to the store for the ingredients. Damn, we'll have to wait until next weekend. Instead of pancakes Gretchen and I went to Barnes and Noble. Can I just quickly say how much I love book stores? Especially B&N because they have Starbucks in them. I miss Borders though because Borders always had more seating, it's like B&N doesn't want you to stay. Anyway while there I found some books I liked and found a really pretty journal. I thought of how my mom has a little wine journal that she takes with her to take notes on different wines we try at restaurants and such and decided that would be a great idea for cupcakes. I'm always jotting down scribbles and notes on different ideas that hit me and I inevitably end up losing most of them. With that in mind I decorated my first page and am more than ready to start collecting some ideas! Keep an eye out for some of my thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment